This page is devoted to sites who want us to include their content. For example, law firms and other companies who wish to profit from the members and other veterans send us requests to post their ads on the site. While we support their causes, like helping vets discover how to file asbestos mesothelioma claims (many Navy vets had to deal with this issue), and Agent Orange exposure (fairly common with RVN vets), we don’t post their ads or list their companies.
- Veteran Helicopter Pilot National Site
- Board of Veteran’s Appeals
- CARES Commission
- CARES Draft National Plan
- Center for Minority Veterans
- Center for Veterans Enterprise
- Center for Women Veterans
- Clarification on the changes in VA healthcare for Gulf War Veterans
- Agent Orange Exposure
- American Gulf War Veteran
- Compensation Rate Tables, 12-1-16
- Department of Veterans Affairs Home Page
- Directory of Veterans Service Organizations
- Disability Examination Worksheets Index
- Due Process
- Duty to Assist
- Emergency, Non-emergency, and Fee Basis Care
- Environmental Agents
- Establishing Combat Veteran Eligibility
- Evaluation Protocol for non-Gulf War veterans with potential exposure to depleted uranium (DU)
- Evaluation Protocol for Gulf War and Iraqi Freedom veterans with potential exposure to depleted uranium (DU) See also, Depleted Uranium Fact Sheet
- Priorities for Outpatient Medical Services and Inpatient Hospital Care
- Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents
- Forms and Records Request
- General Compensation Provisions
- Geriatrics and Extended Care
- Guideline for Chronic Pain and Fatigue
- Guide to Gulf War Veteran’s Health
- Homeless Veterans
- Health Research and Development
- Ionizing Radiation
- Olympic Flight Museum
- My Health e Vet
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs (NASDVA)
The SimpleDollar website has provided a list of discounts given to active duty vets as well as a few which also apply to those of us no longer in the service—read the fine print.
This page also lists over 250 discounts offered to veterans.
Countless veterans are currently suffering from life-threatening illnesses that are a result of exposure to asbestos, a material that was commonly used in hundreds of military applications, products, and ships primarily because of its resistance to fire. Exposure to asbestos has proven to result in a wide range of health conditions, including mesothelioma, a deadly cancer that attacks the lining of the lungs, heart, or abdomen. This rare form of cancer is almost exclusively caused by asbestos exposure.
The webmaster has been inundated with requests from one company after another to post their advertisements on this site to promote their business of helping veterans litigate their mesothelioma claims. To be fair to all of these companies, we have decided to remove all links to these companies. To get a long list of these companies simply Google (or Bing) mesothelioma or visit this site.