The next meeting will be held in Spokane on September 15th 10:30 to 13:00.
Timber Creek Grill Buffet, 9211 East Montgomery Ave. Spokane, WA.
POC’s: Dennis or Sean at 509-892-6390.
Generally, the chapter meets three times a year in western Washington and once in eastern Washington. Watch this page for dates.
- In February, we meet at Famous Dave’s Barbeque in Tacoma.
- In June, we meet at the Olympic Flight Museum in Olympia in conjunction with the Air Show.
- In August, we meet in Eastern Washington in the Spokane area.
- In November around Veteran’s Day, we march in the Auburn Veterans Day parade with a short meeting beforehand.
Other community events are scheduled on an ad hoc basis—details are discussed at the meetings and broadcast on these pages.
A Look Ahead
- We need nominations and you can nominate yourself, for Junior Member at Large and Vice-President.Automatically, the current Vice-President becomes the President, Mid-term Member at Large becomes Senior Member at Large, the Junior Member at Large becomes the Mid-term Member at Large.