There has been ANOTHER change as of Feb 11th. Read this closely.
The Winter meeting will be held in Everett this year at the Famous Dave’s at 1206 SE Everett Mall Way--but it has been postponed until March 2nd. We’ll get started at 10:30 and go on until about 13:00. This meeting is when we elect officers, so be there to nominate/railroad your favorite nominees and vote.
This year, the June 16th meeting will be at the Olympic Air Show starting at 10:00 hours. More details to follow.
Generally, the chapter meets three times a year in western Washington and once in eastern Washington. Watch this page for dates.
- In February, we meet at Famous Dave’s Barbeque either in Tacoma (or Everett).
- In June, we meet at the Olympic Flight Museum in Olympia in conjunction with the Air Show.
- In August, we meet in Eastern Washington in the Spokane area.
- In November, around Veteran’s Day, we march in the Auburn Veterans Day parade with a short meeting beforehand.
Other community events are scheduled on an ad hoc basis—details are discussed at the meetings and broadcast on these pages.
A Look Ahead
- For the February meeting, we need nominations. You can nominate yourself for Junior Member at Large, and Vice-President. Automatically, the current Vice-President becomes the President, Mid-term Member at Large becomes Senior Member at Large, the Junior Member at Large becomes the Mid-term Member at Large.